Driving Salta Argentina- Guide to Self Drive
Download the Travel Guide Salta Argentina instantly for all the planning information you need for your self-drive tour of Salta Argentina including, maps, hotels and restaurants, history and cultural details.
The BackYard Guide is the travel guide for driving Salta Argentina – a full service resource for visitors to the region. If you are renting a car and driving Salta Argentina this travel tour guide is an invaluable resource, showing tips and info on where to stop for all of the best of the area, from lunch to wide angle photos. With the extensive Inca history and fascinating culture, there’s plenty to discover that’s easy to miss, but not with the travel guide Salta Argentina. It’s just like having your own tour guide in the car without that irritating coca leaf chewing.
The Driving Salta Argentina guide Contains
– 36 Full color pages
– Maps and instructions or driving the confusing roads
– Full details and tips for each pueblo, from Humahuaca to Cafayate
– Information about onward travel to Chile, Bolivia and Tucuman/Mendoza
– Gorgeous professional photos to inspire you
– History of the sites you will visit (Local guides do not speak English)
– Culture tidbits (Do you know what the flag of many colored squares means?)
– My famous recipe for empanadas
– A great souvenir of your trip
An email from Lin, a client who downloaded the guide and carried it along for their driving tour of Salta –
“Hi Tracy –
We just completed our Salta trip and on our way south to El Calafate. Your guide was indispensable to us during our 4 day intensive driving tour of the area both north and south of Salta city. Our trip would been much diminished without it. I would have a question and then turn the page and there would be an answer – like about the indigenous flag and the red roadside shrines.”
And another from Maurice in Montreal:
“Wow! Your guide looks great! It will definitely help me.”
The Travel Guide Salta Argentina is still only $7.99 – pay via paypal and receive the immediate link to download. Print it off, laminate maybe, and take it on the road.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.